QkR APP – QkR (pronounced – Quicker) is a FREE app to enable mobile payment for school-based accounts to save parents time. The app enables parents to use their smartphones to make Camp, Excursion and other school-based activity payments without having to give their children cash or credit card numbers to carry to school.
The Office receives a generated report detailing all payments.
In time Aspendale Gardens Primary School will be expanding the items available on QkR. For those without access to a smart phone, a web-based version of QkR is available at: https://qkr.mastercard.com/store/#/home
Although the app is a MasterCard initiative, it enables payment from most financial institutions and major credit cards with Safe and Secure MasterCard Technology.
For all school payments (excursions, levies and contributions etc.) for more information.
- Adding multiple cards and keeping your payments safe
- Adding or deleting payment cards
- Can two parents set up an account for the same student
- Cancelling lunch orders that have already been paid for
- How are QkR refunds processed
- How do I add or update a photo of my child on the QkR app
- iPhone IOS version
- Making life easier for school staff and volunteers with QkR
- Reason for having a child’s photo
- Remove unwanted items from your shopping cart
- Save time with repeat food orders
- Should I log out from the QkR app for security
- Understanding fulfilment
- Understanding the calendar display
- What to do if I have lost my QkR password
- CASH – payments can be made at the Office or via the classroom teacher
- CHEQUES – made payable to ‘Aspendale Gardens Primary School’ can be delivered to the Office in person or via the classroom teacher
- EFTPOS – payments can be made in person at the Office.
- CREDIT CARD – MasterCard or Visa is accepted. Payments can be made at the Office, over the phone or by completing and returning notice ‘tear-off slips’ via the classroom teacher
- BPAY – To use BPay you need the Biller Code for Aspendale Gardens Primary School as well as your own UNIQUE Reference Number (issued by the school). If you choose to pay for a specific school related expense via BPay, you must notify the school by email at email@example.com when payment has been made. If a BPay payment is made without notification of items you wish to allocate the payment against, the oldest outstanding debt will be credited.